In Xanadu do as the Romans do.

In Xanadu do as the Romans do.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I like the non reality of being a teenager. It is a million times more about the expectation than the arrival. I have a friend who doesn't like those fantasies. I told her she was a fuckass. This is our last chance at living in a dreamworld, I told my teddie Charlie (after the Bonnie Prince) Sebastian (after Flyte). He laughed.


"You'll always live in a dream world." He said.

So. today I realised there are no blogs dedicated to just. Average outfits. Sometimes I just want to look at fucking average clothes and roll my eyes. Anyway, it's spring so I won't worry too much. Here are the daffodils I walk past on the way to school. The first day I saw them I got so happy, incredibly buzzy.














This is taking forever. I haven't read a proper book in MONTHS. It's so unlikely of me! I've been filling myself with fucking pop culture, which is amazing of course: spending weeks looking at molly soda on tumblr (my sisters account tho) and watching enormous amounts of Friends and Doctor Who. So to ease myself back into the awe inspiring world of literature (which I think sadly does not include detective stories- of which I've been devouring) I'm going to read Richard Dawkins The Greatest show on Earth. More on that tomorrow.




It's interesting- I have this issue with lookbook also. I have all these outfits and I only ever seem to take photos of the shitty ones. Oh well. Here are some shitty outfits.








actually I sort of liked this. My cheap WORLD skirt- oh how I love WORLD- from the Salvation army, my grandfathers cardigan, a $1 white shirt from a t
hrift store in Taranaki, and my $10 Doctor Martens from the Aro St fair. I actually wore this with a belt and it's just the sort of thing I usually spend my weekends in- I can't imagine why I wore it to school.




McGregor tartan (almost) kilt from St Michael's Fair. Unlabelled top from Paper Bag Princess. I don't understand how I keep putting such cheap clothes on my blog! Most of my clothes are a fair bit more then this.






xx Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment