In Xanadu do as the Romans do.

In Xanadu do as the Romans do.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Today

Hello from Sydney. I am on the way to NYC but have to wait in transit for half my life before I get there. I'm typing off my mothers I-pad which has proved to be an extremely difficult endevour testing my will and my strength beyond human capacity. My outfit is really good but due to my card reader for the camera dying of exhaustion after the first flight we boarded I can't upload any pictures. I am jolly bored. I can't even eat the free sausages because they are FULL OF PORK.

I will now tell you that story.


Once upon a time I was very very young. I spent my summers and public holidays on the farm near our beach house where lived a lovely pig who I think I named Henry. I loved him with all my heart and one cloudy day he was simply... Gone. Someone had eaten him for Christmas. And thus I do not eat pigs.

Oh zana bayne. I FINALLY found something of hers I could ACTUALLY wear on my BODY. And I can't find it anywhere.
Must remember Patricia Field NY.

Well, sayonara.

Xx nico.

No comments:

Post a Comment